CALL FOR PAPERS
(SPECIAL ISSUE Volume (32). Issue (1), 2020)
Science International feels privileged to have introduced a section for a special issue under the Title:
‘The Role of Science and Engineering in Mitigating Climate Change Effects Toward Achieving Global Sustainable Development’
The Managing Editor of the Special Issue:
Professor Dr. M. Shahidul Islam
UNIVERSITI MALAYSIA SARAWAK
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
Paper Submission Through: Google Form Link https://forms.gle/wZK7kdF4HGNvkECc9
Paper Writing: The paper can be based on experimental research, literature review, strategical
planning and conceptual modeling.
Field of Research and Relevant Topics but not limited to:
- Role of Engineering Education for Contributing to Achieve Sustainable Development.
- Green Technology Development to Reduce Carbon Emission for Achieving Sustainable Environment.
- Green Energy Harvesting (from Tidal and Solar etc) to Reduce Carbon Emission for Achieving Sustainable Environment.
- Waste Materials Reprocessing (Waste Wood, Waste Metals, etc) for Recycling in contributing to Achieve Sustainable Development and Environment.
- Wastewater Treatment (Effluent from Textile, Sewage and other industries) for Recycling water to Achieve Sustainable Water Supply.
- Innovative Production Process Development for Carbon Emission Reduction for Achieving Sustainable Environment.
- Carbon Capturing Technology for Industries in Reducing Carbon Emission to Control Global Warming.
- Membrane-based Separation Technology for Desalination in Achieving Sustainable Water Supply.
- Energy Harvesting from Waste Biomass (Wastes from Palm Oil Mill and Other Agro Industries) for Reducing Carbon Emission and Sustainable Environment.
- Energy Efficient Building for Optimizing Energy Consumptions and Carbon Emission.
- Light Weight and high Strength Alternative building Materials for Sustaining at Earthquake and Natural Disaster.
- Waste Materials Use for Developing Higher Strength and Longer Life Cycle Concrete as an Alternative Construction Material for Sustainable Development.
- Composite Materials Development Reinforcing with Metallic Fibre for Getting Higher Strength and Longer Life Cycle in Achieving Sustainable Development.
- Developing Energy Efficient Machinery for Reducing Carbon Emission to Reduce Global Warming.
- Carbon Capturing Technology from Coal Based Power Plant for Reducing Global Warming and Climate Change.
- Developing a Production Process for Zero Carbon Emission for Achieving Sustainable Environment.
The Paper Formatting and Timeline:
- The length of the paper should be confined to 4 to 10 pages.
- The paper should be in a double-column format.
- The first draft of the paper should be submitted within 30th May 2020 to the editor.
- The review and correction of paper are within 30th July 2020.
- Paper will be published online within 30th September 2020.
- Submit your paper in Word file, compose strictly in conformity with the style sheet available at SUBMISSION GUIDELINE on www.sci-int.com
- Download paper from the ARCHIVE to use as a template.
- Reference Style is IEEE (Number as references in the text body).
- Submit your paper in Word file, compose strictly in conformity with the style sheet available through google forms link https://forms.gle/wZK7kdF4HGNvkECc9
- Contact us through email firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com